Full Time Clinic Assistant
Our client specializes in chiropractic and wellness. In our daily lives, our activities will have an effect on our spines and thus our nervous system. Their chiropractic services provide various treatment methods to ensure optimal spinal healing, strength and function. The clinic is currently looking for a receptionist cum clinic assistant currently to assist with their business. If you think you have the right attitude and willing to learn, drop us an email now.
- Reception duties: eg: Coordinate appointments, attend to patients at counter, registrations, preparing and filling in patient forms, and cashiering.
- Simple accounting
- Administrative duties- eg: maintain filing system, maintenance of the physical facility of the clinic and other admin duties.
- Handling both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Assist Doctor - bringing patient in and preparing patients for treatment
- General housekeeping
- Participating in road shows and talks on a limited basis
- Learning procedures and communication scripts
- Good communication and written skills
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A team player with good interpersonal and numeracy skills
- No experience needed as trainings will be provided but receptionist experience will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin to attend to customers and phone calls
- Willingness to learn and grow in a demanding environment
Current working hours:
Tuesday 8:30 to 1:30 ; 3.30 to 7.30pm
Wednesday 11:30 to 1:30; 3:30 to 7:30pm
Thursday 10:00 to 1:30 ; 3.30 to 7:30pm
Friday: 11:30 to 1.30; 3.30 to 6:00pm
Sat: 8:30pm to 1:30 pm
Closed on Sun and Monday
Interested candidates please send your updated resume with photo in Word format to us with the following included:
1. Reasons for leaving all employment
2. Notice Period
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Job ID: JLPH20170425N01
EA Licence: 17C8500 | Registration Personnel: Paul (R1762405)